LEADERSHIP AND CAREER STRATEGY COACHING SERVICES
TOP TIER FULL SERVICE TALENT MANAGEMENT TOOL: www.harrisonassessments.com
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT PROCESS
Ignite the flame of your leadership strengths, the strengths of the people who surround you and the strengths of the enterprise you serve.
CORPORATE CLIENT COACHING PACKAGES ARE NEGOTIATED WITH THE CLIENT ORGANIZATION
ALL PRIVATE CLIENT COACHING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Access to experienced executive leadership coach
Minimum of one assessment focused on development need
Leadership development strategy, goals and development plan
An easy on-line system for setting and remembering appointments and dealing with paperwork
Unlimited email check in
Who am I, really? Where am I going?
Goal clarification, Career Strategy and Personal Awareness Expansion.
8 people max
2 phone coaching appointments/ month – 6 months
Materials – emailed
INDIVIDUAL CAREER AND LEADERSHIP STRATEGY COACHING
Personal Quick Start
What are my strengths, abilities and passions?
Two- Three appointments
One hour minimum for in-person appointment
30 minute phone appointments
Who am I as a Leader? What is my leadership philosophy? What are my blind spots and behaviors that derail my career. What will I do to magnify my leadership excellence?
4 contact hours – first 3 months
3 contact hours – second – 3 months
Combination phone and face to face
Face to face – Must be one hour minimum.
Coaching 1-1 – Sample Outcomes
- Raise your self-awareness – 7 strengths that ignite the best in you
- Make choices for personal continuous improvement
- Clarify your values
- Meet your internal Saboteurs and learn how to weaken them
- Draft YOUR leadership philosophy
- Align your leadership philosophy and your behaviors
- Develop UPSIDE Mindset
- Increase your ability to integrate your intellect/emotional abilities
- Lead by example intentionally
MANAGERIAL COACHING LEADERSHIP STRATEGY
- Workshops for learning coaching skills and behaviors
- On the job application of a coaching style of leadership
- Coaching for continued learning and sustainability
TEAM LEADERSHIP/DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
Combination of 1-1 coaching, consulting and workshops – HARRISON ASSESSMENT
- Raise team awareness – 7 strengths that ignite the best in the team
- Match the right people to the right job according to suitability
- Develop coaching skills (Workshops)
- Apply Coaching skills to create a collaborative work culture (workshops and coaching)
- Apply coaching skills specifically to help individuals develop their strengths for success (Workshops)
- Institutionalize a platform of PARTS to enable collaborative conversations (workshops and on-line learning)
- Increase ability to develop a team system that meets and exceeds its goals through productivity and positivity
HARRISON ASSESSMENTS TALENT SOLUTIONS www.harrisonassessments.com
Harrison Assessments Talent Solutions (HATS) IS THE state of the art tool to assist in the whole life of a person in the organization. HATS is a single tool that provides guidance in recruitment, selection, engagement, promotion and development of employees. Reports include Individual Strengths, Engagement needs, Emotional Intelligence trait strength and career planning to name a few.
HATS helps leverage the strengths of existing employees, identify employee potential and discover the hidden paradoxes or inconsistencies that impact job performance and satisfaction. The Harrison Assessment will make a difference in your organization by matching employee strengths to the right position. The Job bank contains over 6500 templates for comparison to individual suitability prediction of success.
HATS enables leaders to match individual traits, preferences, and competencies to position requirements and team dynamics. We can also incorporate your company’s values and culture into the tool for the purpose of employee selection, development, and retention. HATS is an excellent tool for all forms and levels of Talent Management.
DiSC, RESILIENCY MAP, EQ MAP, HBDI, AND OTHERS