Achieving success in life and work is like building a bonfire. It takes just the right arrangement of seasoned wood and kindling to fan a fire into a safe source of heat. At WoodFire Leadership, we enable leaders to choose the very best resources to ignite the spark in themselves and enjoy the warmth of the blaze.
Which of these questions keep you up at night?
- When will people find out that I'm an IMPOSTOR, just pretending that I know what I'm doing?
- Why do I feel inadequate when I don't know all the answers?
- When is it safe to let go and let others make decisions and take action?
- What is it about change that makes my tummy ache?
- When will I be satisfied with who I am and how I'm doing?
Being a leader who inspires others to connect to a common vision in this time of constant change is challenging. With the responsibility of keeping yourself and others engaged, excited and energetic, every leader needs a source of fuel to keep the fire in our own bellies burning. We at WoodFire Leadership are here to be that source.